We all love what we do. We are extremely compassionate. We provide clients with quality, affordable health care for members of their family. We want to continue to make a positive influence in the lives of our clients and their pets. Our veterinary practice has developed over time with help of many other family members, friends, colleagues and employees, not to mention the support from clients and more importantly their pets.
We will always continue the personal service and attention to people and their pets. We are worth the drive from anywhere.
BHVH has been the best kept secret for years. We are open to client’s feedback to improve what we provide. What makes BHVH unique is our House Calls, provided for special circumstances with large or painful pets and for home bound, elderly, or disabled owners. We can provide many medical services to your pet in your own home. We have the ability currently to hospitalize dogs and cats, but not horses. We do provide medicated boarding for small dogs and cats.
We have a very large parking lot and we are 100% handicap accessible.
- We all work as a team to provide quality, compassionate and affordable care to help enrich the lives of pets and their owners.
- We are all here because we love what we do and genuinely care about our clients and their pets.
- We treat each person and pet as an individual and try to meet their specific needs.
- We strive in providing our clients education to help them properly care for their pets.
Veterinary Related Membership:
- AVMA: American Veterinary Medical Association
- NEPVMA: Northeast PA Veterinary Medical Association
- PVMA: PA Veterinary Medical Association
- VIN: Veterinary Information Network
- APOP: Association for Pet Obesity Prevention
- We would like to attract even more professional oriented veterinarians and support staff to continually grow and improve our practice.
- We are working to achieve AAHA accreditation
Bunker Hill Veterinary Hospital, P.C.
Originally started in 1993 by owner Michele R Zajac, DVM.