We all love what we do. We are extremely compassionate. We provide clients with quality, affordable health care for members of their family. We want to continue to make a positive influence in the lives of our clients and their pets. Our veterinary practice has developed over time with help of many other family members, friends, colleagues and employees, not to mention the support from clients and more importantly their pets.
We will always continue the personal service and attention to people and their pets. We are worth the drive from anywhere.
We have a very large parking lot and we are 100% handicap accessible.
- We are here to provide quality medical and surgical services as well as promote preventative health care for dogs and cats. We strive to enhance the medical knowledge and skills for continual improvement of our professional competence.
- We encourage all of our employees to fulfill their potential in the veterinary field in a professional manner as well as to improve on their interpersonal skills and worth ethics. We expect every individual to be friendly and helpful at all times.
- We communicate clearly with all clients and show respect, understanding and compassion in every encounter. We communicate clearly with them in order to promote public health and benefit society through community outreach programs.
- We also demonstrate compassion and care to every patient. We are advocates for the pet; protecting their health and welfare as well as preventing and relieving animal suffering.
- We maintain a safe, comfortable environment for patients, clients and staff members. We show mutual respect for all in this positive, busy, fast paced, detail oriented, hardworking and productive environment.
Veterinary Related Membership:
- AVMA: American Veterinary Medical Association
- NEPVMA: Northeast PA Veterinary Medical Association
- PVMA: PA Veterinary Medical Association
- VIN: Veterinary Information Network
- APOP: Association for Pet Obesity Prevention
- We would like to attract even more professional oriented veterinarians and support staff to continually grow and improve our practice.
- We are working to achieve AAHA accreditation
Bunker Hill Veterinary Hospital, P.C.
Originally started in 1993 by owner Michele R Zajac, DVM.